[TxMt] Re: Keyboard gone crazy in TM 2.0-rc.10

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Jul 23 18:18:45 UTC 2019

This could be irrelevant but I've got a point of similarity, namely, I have a bundle command and instead of doing what it was supposed to do, it deleted all the text in the file.

I discovered that TextMate had mysteriously decided that my bundle command was empty. It had "reverted" to default settings and no code content.

Well, the default setting is that the output should replace the entire text of the file. There was no code so the output was nothing, and thus nothingness replaced the text of the file.

Fortunately I had a backup of the bundle. I had a very hard time getting TextMate to release its memory of the bad bundle but eventually by deleting the cache and restarting I was back in business. Very unnerving.

m.