[TxMt] plist.bundle seg fault

phuibonhoa phuibonhoa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:56:25 UTC 2018

I'm trying to use the  copy with style textmate bundle
<https://github.com/bblimke/copy-with-style-tmbundle>   and installed the
osx-plist bundle <https://github.com/kballard/osx-plist>   to get my
textmate working in updated version of osx a while ago.

That involved this:

git clone git://github.com/kballard/osx-plist.git
cd osx-plist/ext/plist
ruby extconf.rb && make
mkdir -p "$HOME/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle
Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/lib/osx"
cp plist.bundle "$_"

Since updating to Mojave though, when I try to run Copy with Style I get a
segfault with the plist.bundle and I have no idea where to even start trying
to fix it.  Any help would be appreciated

<http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/t2696/Monosnap.png>

--
Sent from: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/textmate-users-f3.html