[TxMt] behavior of "Find" window - don't recent on bring to front?

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:14:06 UTC 2018

I do a lot of find using the "In Folder" setting.
A hassle is that actions often move the Find window to be not frontmost.
The only easy way to bring it to the from is cmd-F, but this re-sets the "In:  <where>" dropping down to the default, which is document.

If possible, I'd love this behavior to change to leave things as they were. Preferably even between open/close of the Find window, but certainly when the only actin of cmd-F is to bring the window frontmost, not toggling to a default state would be GREAT.

thoughts?