[TxMt] LATEX - no pdf created

Christian Döhler chrd at posteo.de
Thu May 31 09:37:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am working on a publication with Language Science Press. and I have
problem compiling the template. I am running Textmate version 2.0-rc.4
on OSX 10.13.4. I have recently upgraded to MacTex 2018. The problem is
that no pdf is created from Textmate. It is a bit odd.

I would like to ask if someone here can try to compile
Language-Science-Press' monograph template which can be downloaded from
here <http://langsci-press.org/templatesAndTools>. (or the directlink
<https://github.com/langsci/latex-skeletons/raw/gh-pages/monographskeleton.zip>).
It works with other editors like Texshop as well as from the command
line. But not with Textmate. On the other hand, I can compile other .tex
files with Textmate. So I am a bit lost as to why this is happening.

Best

Christian

ps: I have tried some general things from a previous discussion in this
mailing list _and they worked fine__for me_:

        After that I translated the following document:

             \documentclass{article}
             \begin{document}
               Test
             \end{document}

        in TextMate without any problems. Could you please try the following:

        1. Create a new file in TextMate
        2. Paste the LaTeX code from above into the document
        3. Save the file in the folder `Downloads` using the name `Test.tex`
        4. Open Terminal
        5. Enter the following commands:

            cd ~/Downloads
            latexmk -pdf Test.tex

        6. Does the command `latexmk -pdf Test.tex` print any error messages?
        7. Does the folder `Downloads` contain the PDF file `Test.pdf`?