[TxMt] Re: [Feature Request] Auto-hiding file browser

Nigel Chapman nigelchap at icloud.com
Tue Oct 3 09:45:08 UTC 2017

> It doesn't sound at all unreasonable, but I would just point out that there are keyboard shortcuts for that. To show and hide the file browser, it's Command-Option-Control-D. If you don't like that shortcut, you can customize it.

Thanks for reminding me of that. It must be significant that I had forgotten – the mouse gesture has become more natural, with all the other things that work that way. But as I said, it’s only worth having if it’s easy for someone to implement. (Don’t look at me, I’ve just about given up programming.)