[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle stopped working correctly

Sun Oct 16 11:41:01 UTC 2016

On 14 Oct 2016, at 14:17, Andrew Jaffe wrote:

> And, why did this just start happening?

Your hunch that this is about migrating from the Avian folder is most
likely correct.

Previously TextMate would ignore ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles and ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles.

During migration, it would rename these folders _only_ if there was a
similar folder in Avian.

In light of this, perhaps I should always rename these folders when
“migrating” from Avian, as otherwise we’re “activating”
bundles that are probably a relic from TextMate 1.x.