[TxMt] Re: Cmd+T Enter is slow since RC1

Greg web at web.knobby.ws
Sat Nov 19 15:48:30 UTC 2016

I haven’t been using this command. But tried it with RC3 and I stopped looking at 30k files. Is it looking at my entire drive. The files are beyond scope that I have open, they might be in scope of folders I’ve opened. Ah, I now guess I see what’s going on. I Cmd-T on an untitled, unsaved file. Guess this is an unintended consequence.

OT: I’m surprised to see in this modern era, question marks in place of apostrophes, and things like "seeing the ?T + ? issue with.” In case this gets munged on the way, in Mail on my up to date Mac this has a question mark in front of the T and another question mark following the plus sign.

Greg