[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Mon May 30 19:45:02 UTC 2016

On 30 May 2016, at 14:05, Fabian Zeindl wrote:

>> […] saved a blue square with a black border from Sketch and looked
>> at the source and it looks like gibberish :)
>
> Did you check if it’s just gzipped or zipped?

It was ASCII, I just meant it was arcane at best and came in at 18kb for
this single blue square.

And related to this thread, beta 9.3 (nightly build) has support for
both a “did open” command callback and setting multi-color images in
the gutter (I decided on making it so that monochrome images must have a
“Template” suffix to follow the system convention).

So now someone just needs to a) create a script to find everywhere a
color is specified in a CSS file and b) generate an image from a CSS
color specification.

I personally do not plan to do any of this, but will gladly assist
anyone who wants to undertake this task and require help.