[TxMt] Re: Suggestion: git pull for private / persona / non build-in bundle sync

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:12:35 UTC 2016

On 16 February 2016 at 07:18, feek <feekdiv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Formerly I tried to sync my bundles via a symlinks to a Dropbox location,
> but that was not reliable causing FSEvents to not always work. Wouldn't it
> be nice that TextMate, when in a bundle a .git folder with remote is
> present, makes automatically a git pull when there are changes in the
> remote. In the same way it is done for the build in bundles! So you can
> sync/update your (private / non build in) bundles in a proper way.

Some (most actually) non-official bundles I use are are ones I develop
(or plan to).
Having anything automatically pull those at a bad time could leave them broken.

I use myrepos[1] (formerly mr) to keep my bundles in sync.
It makes the process painless while leaving me in control.

Cheers,
Martin

[1]: http://myrepos.branchable.com