[TxMt] Re: how to opt in to double-click-to-select-pair?

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 00:49:26 UTC 2016

It looks like highlightPairs is what this functionality ties into, but I
couldn’t make it work with any pairs that were the same; so ["+","+"]
didn’t work but ["+","-"] did.

Though my C foo is not good;

It looks like the opener character matching the closing character prevents
the range from being generated because it matches the opening character.

If the query is "+ foo +" the search starts and stops on the first +.

If what I’m reading is correct, this might be as simple as starting "from +
1" when looking up the next result.

But I’m probably wrong, lol.

https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/2dd825515e343a036172859492e25abfc22de3da

Thanks,