[TxMt] how to opt in to double-click-to-select-pair?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Aug 25 23:44:21 UTC 2016

We can double-click a left parenthesis to select everything from there to the corresponding right parenthesis, and vice versa, so this raises the question: how does my bundle opt in to this? For example, in my "language" (AsciiDoc), a plus sign might be a delimiter. Is there a way to set things up so that double-clicking a plus sign selects to the other plus sign?

I tried smartTypingPairs and highlightPairs, but neither of those was it...

Thx (and sorry if this has already been explained and I missed it) - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do