[TxMt] Re: untitled files not getting fileType setting for the targeted directory

Sun Aug 7 16:24:27 UTC 2016

On 16 Jul 2016, at 17:16, Curt Sellmer wrote:

> I like the new feature in v2.0-beta.11.10 where targeted settings for
> untitled files use file patterns that match the file's directory.  It
> does
> not, however, seem to pick up the fileType setting.

While I thought I understood what you meant (previous reply), I seem
unable to actually reproduce that (i.e. creating a `[ templates/** ]`
with `fileType` and `tabSize` works when creating file via file browser,
`mate`, or ⌥⌘N for then `templates` is the project folder).

Can you reformulate this issue in “steps to reproduce” with
expected/actual result?