[TxMt] Re: git diff coloring missing?

Sun Aug 7 16:20:43 UTC 2016

On 7 Aug 2016, at 18:07, Eric Hsu wrote:

> Actual:
> - I see no coloring and a prompt to install the Diff bundle.
> - Obeying the prompt does not change anything.
> - I get a prompt to install again and there is still no coloring.
> - On the bottom window popup to select file type, there is no option
> for a Diff file.

Can you check if you have a `Diff.tmbundle` under `~/Library/Application
Support/Avian/Bundles`.

If you delete a default bundle from the bundle editor then TextMate will
write a “this bundle has been deleted” delta to the local
installation path (rather than uninstall it, since currently the bundle
editor is not allowed to touch “managed” bundles).

Likewise, the bundle installer is not currently able to remove such
local “customization”, which is why it could continue suggesting to
re-install.