[TxMt] Re: [latex.tmbundle] kpsewhich is installed, but PATH stopped finding it

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Tue Oct 6 15:54:14 UTC 2015

Hi Jenny,

> I have Haris Skiadas' Experimental Latex bundle installed. Should I remove this?

Haris (Charilaos) Skiadas was the old maintainer of the LaTeX bundle. I would assume that he merged all useful commands from the „LaTeX experimental bundle” [1] into the main bundle.

[1]: http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2006-March/009139.html

Since said bundle is quite ancient I would suggest you remove it, although I do not think that it interferes with the main LaTeX bundle.

> Best wishes,
>
> Jenny

Kind regards,
  René