[TxMt] LaTeX bundle Current Word and Ref-TeX citation commands

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Mon Mar 23 18:29:13 UTC 2015

Dear René,
The new citation command based on current word or Ref-TeX style is working well. I use both and wonder how to tailor them for my use, now that I realized that I had to throw out my ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian previous tweakings of the two commands (they called LaTeXUtils.rb):

1. Citation based on current word gives results such as: \cite{Bellah:1996kx}. I would like to get \cite[]{Bellah:1996kx}, with the cursor in the square brackets so I can enter pages, and then tab the cursor after the citation.
2. My own use of the tweaked Citation Ref-TeX style gave me the choice of \cite[]{}, \textcite[]{}, \footcite[]{}, \autocite[]{} formats. I don't use any other cite formats and would rather have this small list for my case.

How do I adapt the new commands to my situation?
--Gildas