[TxMt] Re: Select no files in browser?

Thu Mar 19 06:21:44 UTC 2015

On 16 Mar 2015, at 16:45, Jonathan Monahan wrote:

>  Further to Andrew Jaffe’s message a couple of weeks ago, I’ve
> noticed since TM2 that ⇧⌘A doesn’t work as well for Subversion
> as it did in TM1, or at least that Subversion Update doesn’t seem to
> work as expected if you ⇧⌘A before it. In TM1 ⇧⌘A followed by
> ⌘Y Subversion Update would perform a full project update from the
> root directory. In TM2 it reports success, but never updates anything.

Looking at the command, it would fallback to current file, when there
was no file browser selection.

I have changed the behavior and pushed an update to the bundle, so it
should work for you in a few hours:
https://github.com/textmate/subversion.tmbundle/commit/8e08e627b8057798610f777b2cf00fea0b67c221