[TxMt] Re: Select no files in browser?

Jonathan Monahan jonathan at monahan.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 09:45:45 UTC 2015

Hi,
    Further to Andrew Jaffe’s message a couple of weeks ago, I’ve noticed since TM2 that⇧⌘A doesn’t work as well for Subversion as it did in TM1, or at least that Subversion Update doesn’t seem to work as expected if you⇧⌘A before it. In TM1 ⇧⌘A followed by ⌘Y Subversion Update would perform a full project update from the root directory. In TM2 it reports success, but never updates anything.
 In fact you have to select the project root directory, which I do by click on the project folder (top-left) and selecting the parent folder, followed by clicking on the project folder again to select it from the list.  Then ⌘Y Update works fine.
Am I being stupid or should ⇧⌘A,
⌘Y Update work as expected?

Cheers,
Jonathan Monahan