[TxMt] LaTeX Failure running ³Citation Based on Current =?ISO-8859-1?B?U2VsZWN0aW9uirI=?=. in child file

Ross Ahmed rossahmed at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:13:20 UTC 2015

In my master .tex file, the command LaTeX > Insert > Citation Based on
Current Word works fine.

However if I try to run the same command in the child files, I get a
dialogue box with the error message "Failure running ³Citation Based on
Current SelectionŠ². plus a long list of paths.

This is what I have set in Preferences > Variables:
³BIBINPUTS ~/Library/Mobile
Documents/M6HJR9W95L~com~textasticapp~textastic/Documents/refs.bib"

Anyone know what the problem is?

Ross