[TxMt] Re: location of pop-up not under cursor

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Jul 8 15:17:06 UTC 2015

> Bigger can be done, try this:
>
>    defaults write com.macromates.TextMate.preview OakBundleManagerDisambiguateMenuFontSize -int 30

Wow! Well, between that and Stefan's suggestion to hit an arrow key, I'm now suddenly a pretty happy camper. Maybe all that's needed is to promote that preference to some public form. I still think that the principle of least surprise says that the thing should always pop up at the cursor, but I'm much less worried about that now that my _practical_ problem (visibility) is solved! m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 8! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920034261.do