[TxMt] Re: location of pop-up not under cursor

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Jul 8 14:23:46 UTC 2015

> I am not too optimistic about finding an elegant solution

I don't attach any mental meaning to _where_ the thing pops up; I don't understand it now, so I'm not likely to understand it based on some other or more refined rule. I'm really not concerned about "elegant". Just "visible"! Maybe just "bigger" would do it, if my centering idea seems like too much. Anyway, thanks for thinking about it! m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 8! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920034261.do