[TxMt] Question about converting eps files to pdf files on the fly.

Tao Zha zmail at tzha.net
Mon Feb 16 22:19:08 UTC 2015

Hi:

The latest TextMate ( version 2.0-beta.6.8) no longer convert eps files to pdf files automatically when I use pdflatex.  I got the error message like:

------------------------
Document Class: amsart 2009/07/02 v2.20.1

!!! Error: Writing to gs failed, signal 5

Latex Error: ./tableindustry.tex:199 Package pdftex.def Error: File `Figures/outfigpaper_prices-eps-converted-to.pdf' not found.

	• Including: Figures/outfigpaper_ratios2GDP-eps-converted-to.pdf

In my preamble of my Latex file, I specify

\usepackage{epstopdf}

The previous TextMate version works for me by automatically creating the file "outfigpaper_ratios2GDP-eps-converted-to.pdf", but the latest version gives me the above error message.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much,

Tao Zha