[TxMt] Option-click -- can the "hide others" behavior be disabled?

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Thu Aug 20 00:16:08 UTC 2015

I have extremely strong muscle memory from other applications (Finder, Freeway, I'm sure there's others) that Option-click on a filename steps into that filename for editing. In TM2, it seems to hide all the other files I have open in tabs, and I can't figure out how to undo this once it has happened. Is there a way to disable this? How do you go back from having hidden all the other tabs?

Walter