[TxMt] Moving of folded text

Novitzky Peter pnovitzky at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:04:07 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I was wondering whether it would be possible to introduce to textmate the following functionality. The situation is the following:

I have two larger groups of texts, under subheadings. They show the fold sign next to the line numbers. They are folded.

|> AAAAAA
|> BBBBBB

I want to move the whole subsection BBBBBB above AAAAA. It seems to me logical to click and hold the mouse on the folded sign, and move upwards/downwards the whole folded chunk.

|> BBBBBB
|> AAAAAA

Would be this functionality helpful for anybody? I think it would be great, and quicker than Cmd+C and Cmd+V. Is it possible to introduce this?

Kind regards,

Peter