[TxMt] Re: Convert CRLF to LF

sanssecours sanssecours at f-m.fm
Mon Sep 29 16:52:12 UTC 2014

Carpii UK wrote
> Thanks, I was a paid up BBEdit user before I moved to TM2, but it fell out
> of favour after a few bugs (one of them was due to mismatched line endings
> funnily enough, it would often misreport line numbers)
>
> Im able to do it in TM by using Text -> Filter Through Command
>
> But a specific bundle item would be nice so I could assign a key combo and
> bypass the dialog (which often has other commands Ive used in it)
>

> On 29 September 2014 16:37, Matt Neuburg <

> matt@

> > wrote:
>

>> On Sep 29, 2014, at 5:26 AM, Carpii UK <

> carpii.uk@

> > wrote:
>>
>> > Is there an existing bundle item which will strip the
> <CR>
>  and make the
>> full file LF consistent?
>> >

>> I use BBEdit (or its free little brother TextWrangler) for this. With
>> BBEdit you can just create a text engine that batch-processes your files.
>> m.
>>
>> --
>> matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
>> pantes anthropoi tou eidenai oregontai phusei
>> Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do
>> iOS 7 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920032465.do
>> RubyFrontier! http://www.apeth.com/RubyFrontierDocs/default.html

Hi Carpii and Matt,

I just quickly created a bundle item for the task you asked, Carpii. It uses
`tr` to delete all carriage returns from your current document. Just press
`^⌥⌘-R` to use the command on the current file. I hope you like it. If not,
just leave a reply with your suggestions to make the command better, and I
will try to incorporate them.

Kind regards,
   René

Carpii.zip <http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/n28290/Carpii.zip>