[TxMt] Re: Convert CRLF to LF

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:05:27 UTC 2014

Thanks, I was a paid up BBEdit user before I moved to TM2, but it fell out
of favour after a few bugs (one of them was due to mismatched line endings
funnily enough, it would often misreport line numbers)

Im able to do it in TM by using Text -> Filter Through Command

But a specific bundle item would be nice so I could assign a key combo and
bypass the dialog (which often has other commands Ive used in it)