[TxMt] Re: Yosemite and Latex

Jenny Harrison profharrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:44:41 UTC 2014

I have also had problems with Yosemite and Latex.  Besides frequent crashes upon typesetting, I also found the following bug:  If I invoke Zoom, either with a key command or by clicking on the green button in the upper left corner of a window, Mission Control awakens and moves the window onto a different level.  The  menu bar disappears, too. I disabled Mission Control ages ago, and never use it.  I disabled it again via the terminal after installing Yosemite.  But this "ghost" connection remains.  I can enlarge a window by manually dragging a corner without encountering this bug.

Jenny