[TxMt] Re: Auto Save and Versions

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:56:06 UTC 2014

On 21 October 2014 15:52, Justin Catterall <100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 17 Oct 2014, at 19:01, Jason McC. Smith <jason at ncpod.org> wrote:
>
> Would you *please* follow mailing list convention with regard to where you
> place your reply in relation to the quoted text.

Fair point. I'm guessing I'm one of the people you're referring to?

Lets be honest though, majordomo style lists are a bit archaic these days.
I know I've replied to the list before and my reply has ended up appearing
as a top level thread, although I've still no idea why.

I'm sure Im not alone in wondering exactly what the bare minimum is I need
to quote, in order for it to appear threaded.  If you're happy to guide us
through that, Im sure I wouldn't be the only one to benefit from it.