[TxMt] Re: magnifying glass icons

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Oct 18 15:56:25 UTC 2014

> Is your issue that you do not want it in the first place or that it sticks around for too long?

The latter. It sticks around long after the find dialog has been closed and even after I've done another, different find (local). I think there needs to be a command for removing the magnifying glasses, or else they should vanish automatically when the find dialog is closed. I should not have to reopen the find dialog and fiddle with it just in order to remove them. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do