[TxMt] Re: magnifying glass icons

Sat Oct 18 13:07:46 UTC 2014

On 18 Oct 2014, at 14:48, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2014, at 5:43 AM, Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for magnifying glass icons in the gutter after a Find. Now how
>> do I make them go away? m.
>
> Hmm, I see that one workaround is to do a subsequent Find looking for
> "mxyzptlk" or some other unlikely string. But a simpler way would be
> good... m.

You can also click the remove button (minus) in the results list, this
removes the matches from that file and the corresponding marks.

Is your issue that you do not want it in the first place or that it
sticks around for too long?

It has actually always been there, but it might be larger in latest
build (due to the previously mentioned issue with line versus cap
height).