[TxMt] Re: 'Open Recent' menu regression

Bas Van Klinkenberg txmt at vanklinkenbergsoftware.nl
Thu Oct 2 22:06:52 UTC 2014

> It could be that he is using ‘mate’ a lot, maybe indirectly via bundle commands that use ‘mate’ to open related files.
>
> I introduced MATEOPT in latest nightly build and for bundle commands that now defaults to --no-recent.

Thanks for this! Each time I’m amazed at your response speed and your willingness to improve or solve things.

I haven’t seen this behaviour anymore during my regular usage of Textmate yesterday and today, so all the files popping up in the Recent menu is probably linked to something I did during my heavy refactoring in my project earlier this week (and yes I might have used some bundle commands indeed for git and text diff-ing, and I did an awful lot of search and replace also).

Best regards,
Bas