[TxMt] TM2+Yosemite+git+ruby 1.8.6

Baldwin, Dave dave.baldwin at intel.com
Thu Nov 20 14:55:28 UTC 2014

Just upgraded to Yosemite and when I try to use the git bundle it is asking to install Ruby 1.8.6.  I really don’t want to have such an old Ruby version kicking around.  Googling around the subject there doesn’t seem to be any alternatives, but maybe I have missed something.

I have my TM_RUBY variable setup to point to my installed version of Ruby 2.0 and I am using TM2 beta.6.2.

Dave.

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47