[TxMt] Re: Textmate 2: Disable auto closing of tabs

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Tue May 27 15:28:38 UTC 2014

From: Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Agreed; I thought of saying this too. Nevertheless I also agree that a radical intrusion of this sort by TextMate into the user's world should be a preference. It will be great for some users and anathema to others, or useful sometimes but not at other times. A checkbox solves the whole issue. m.

Imagine my surprise when tabs started disappearing before I knew about this feature. I hope my neighbours weren’t within earshot. :-)

Ed Wong