[TxMt] Re: Folders Not Recognized in Drawer

Sun May 11 15:09:48 UTC 2014

On 3 May 2014, at 1:37, Alexander Solla wrote:

> I have a remote folder which is getting mounted with macfusion.
>
> The folder currently resides at /Volumes/labs/code/project.  When I
> open
> the project folder, and browse its subdirectories, I find some that
> are
> being treated as files with unknown file types.  Their icon in the
> drawer
> is a 'blank page' and if I try to double click it, the drawer changes
> to an
> empty drawer.  I can confirm there are files in these folders (I
> checked in
> the terminal).

What would the name of such folder be? E.g. does it have an extension?

If you right-click the folder in TextMate’s file browser, what options
are shown? E.g. does it mention something like “Show Package
Contents”? Is TextMate the default application for Open With? The
latter could explain the double-click behavior.

Do you have the ability to mount the remote drive with something other
than MacFusion, and if so, does that show the same problem? Can you make
a local copy of the project, and does that show the problem?