[TxMt] Folders Not Recognized in Drawer

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:37:11 UTC 2014

I have a remote folder which is getting mounted with macfusion.

The folder currently resides at /Volumes/labs/code/project.  When I open
the project folder, and browse its subdirectories, I find some that are
being treated as files with unknown file types.  Their icon in the drawer
is a 'blank page' and if I try to double click it, the drawer changes to an
empty drawer.  I can confirm there are files in these folders (I checked in
the terminal).

The permissions and users for these phantom directories are the same as
folders that TextMate sees.

What can I do?