[TxMt] Re: Mail bundle font setting

Tue Mar 11 10:08:13 UTC 2014

On 9 Mar 2014, at 20:06, Jon Ippolito wrote:

>> its grammar could be useful if TextMate is setup as external editor
>> for an
>> email client that support external editors (where it then has keys to
>> increase/decrease quotation level, reformat (quoted) paragraphs,
>> etc.).
> Hmm, do you know any email clients for Mavericks that support this?

For graphical clients there is MailMate: http://freron.com/ — requires
enabling “2.0 features” in Preferences → General (and also needs
to update to “beta builds” (AFAIK).

> That post also introduced editable Web Preview, another essential part
> of my toolkit (and another reason I've been nervous to leave TM1). Is
> there a TM2 equivalent?

There is ⌃⌥⌘P to “Show Preview” but it doesn’t monitor the
buffer for changes as 1.x did (or allow to setup a custom command to
filter the buffer through).