[TxMt] Re: Combine Favorites & Files into one panel?

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:21:07 UTC 2014

On 24 Jun 2014, at 07:33, Kai Wood <lists at kwood.eu> wrote:

> Not sure if we can drop favorites .. recent projects works better
> main advantage of favorites is that they are always there, but could allow pinning recent projects/files

That seems like a great argument for replacing favorites: recent <- (pinned + recent) == good!

re merging files and projects, that might be a bridge too far.

The only thing I reflexively miss in ⌘⇧-O and other multi-pane dialogs is ⌘← ⌘→ to supplement ⌘-n (I don't store the tab order in my mind - just visually go to it')