[TxMt] Re: Indention in Perl POD

Ingo Lantschner lists14 at lantschner.name
Tue Jan 7 06:34:05 UTC 2014

On 3 Jan 2014, at 9:55, Michael Sheets wrote:

> Can you confirm that you have the Source bundle active? It should
> appear under the Bundles menu.
definitely yes. Also in Preferences→Bundles the checkbox is checked
(see attachment).

Something strange - may be related: After restarting my computer today
and starting TM2 the themes were gone. No syntax-highlighting, no themes
available in View→Theme. After restarting TM2, de-selecting the
Theme-Bundle and reselecting it again, the theme reappeared again.

> If the Source bundle is enabled can you provide a step-by-step guide
> of how to reproduce so I can make sure we are referring to the same
> issue?

1. New TM document
2. Select Perl as language (taskbar)
3. Write some code
4. Write a sub
5. Write some POD in the sub, starting with `=head2`
6. Press enter
7. Cursor will jump to col4 in the next line (should be in col 1) see
attachment

This does not happen if I activate an additional setting as already
described in this thread.

Kind regards, Ingo
--
Ingo Lantschner