[TxMt] Re: Indented soft wrapping

Philippe Huibonhoa phuibonhoa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 03:21:40 UTC 2014

That's fair. I was suggesting something in the view menu since that's where most users go to change the soft wrap to begin with and thus seems most discoverable.

If I change soft wrap via the view menu and see another soft wrap setting I might be inclined to try it or investigate if things aren't working as expected.

Messing with bundles or pref files isn't discoverable or user friendly and should only be reserved for things only power users care about and it sounds like this is bubbling up to he something most users care about.

Sent from my iPhone