[TxMt] Narrower windows

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Wed Apr 9 00:37:20 UTC 2014

I'd like to put my 2¢ towards allowing TM2 windows to shrink narrower than what now appears to be a ~ 538px minimum limit. It is sometimes nice to have a narrow window next to a much wider window. I don't remember TM1 having this min limit. It seems TM2's min width is determined by the status and menus a the bottom-left of the window.

This became an issue for me because a) now using a "13 MBA, and b) have found the wonderful <http://spectacleapp.com/> to allow hotkey-window resizing. One of the dimensions Spectacle supports is too narrow for TM2, and blocks easy automated window tiling. =)

--
Quinn Comendant
Strangecode, LLC