[TxMt] Re: Go to project folder has stopped working?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Nov 24 20:14:14 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-23 03:53, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> The action should change the location in the file browser to the
> designated project folder.
>
> No selection will change, and if the file browser is already showing
> your project folder, then it will effectively be a no-op.
>
> Could this just be a misunderstanding of what the action does?

Yes, it seems so. I got the impression it would select the project
folder. What I'm actual was looking for was way to see the SCM diff of
the whole project. By default pressing Cmd+Y + a number will only
perform that SCM action on the selected file. I was thinking I could
select the project folder to get the effected I wanted. I now found that
it was the Go -> SCM Status I was looking for. Sorry for the confusion.

--
/Jacob Carlborg