[TxMt] Re: Go to project folder has stopped working?

Sat Nov 23 02:53:53 UTC 2013

On 22 Nov 2013, at 19:58, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> Is it a problem only with the key binding or also the menu item?
> Both. I don't exactly remember the correct behavior but I expected the
> selection in the file browser to change. I also tried with the Git
> diff command, that uses the selection in the file browser.

The action should change the location in the file browser to the
designated project folder.

No selection will change, and if the file browser is already showing
your project folder, then it will effectively be a no-op.

Could this just be a misunderstanding of what the action does?

>> […] if the value is unset (by you) then this command will
>> “fail”.
> This command fails […] I'm not sure if I'm executing it correctly.

As said, it will fail if the setting is not explicitly set, so this is
expected.