[TxMt] Re: LaTeX: Improving bibliographical label completion

Sun Nov 10 19:37:10 UTC 2013

On 10 Nov 2013, at 2:35, JairoB wrote:

> Ok, I found the rb file on my system. Once I edit it, what do I need
> to do to
> make the changes effective? Do I need to compile it? (Sorry for the
> newbie
> questions.)

Ruby is an interpreted language, so nothing is required after making
changes, just re-run your test in TextMate.

Before making changes, you may wish to “git clone” the bundle to
~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles so that changes you make are
not overwritten on updates. Though after installing the bundle locally,
you will have to manually update it (git pull).