[TxMt] Re: TM_SUPPORT_PATH, LaTeX scripts

Fri May 17 02:56:14 UTC 2013

On May 16, 2013, at 20:53, Dustin Wheeler <mskblackbelt at me.com> wrote:

> […] other than setting `TM_SUPPORT_PATH` to `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared`.

You should not set this variable yourself.

If it is not set by TextMate then it is most likely because you uninstalled the “Bundle Support” bundle (Preferences → Bundles).

> […] I could solve this problem by changing the path in all of the scripts to a `TM_LATEX_SUPPORT` path, or by moving or linking all of the scripts to the shared directory… but this doesn't seem like it should be necessary. Any ideas on what I may have broken?

Generally when things start to fail there is a very simple way to solve it: revert to defaults.

With TextMate this is done by removing these two folders and relaunching it:

    ~/Library/Application Support/Avian
    ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate