[TxMt] SCM tracking not working

Mike textmate at miabog.com
Mon Jun 3 07:37:15 UTC 2013

I'm at a loss here. I just set up my first Git repo.

I was playing around with the bundle and SCM tracking was working earlier today.

I had badges in my file browser and everything. Now, nothing.

Even my $TM_SCM_BRANCH variable is empty
(which is supposed to display in my title bar per my .tm_properties file.)

However, all Git commands work perfectly via the bundle commands.

I can execute commits, pushes, etc perfectly.

Am I missing something? Do I have to tell TM2 to start tracking?

I'm on the latest TM2 alpha.9427

Any direction you could give would be very helpful.

Thanks,
MIke