[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

kafi kkaaffii at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 04:07:17 UTC 2013

Leo Brewin wrote
> This is getting very silly.
>
> 1. I don't know how you can conclude that Limechat is not open source when
> the license states
>
>> LimeChat is copyrighted free software by Satoshi Nakagawa (psychs AT
>> limechat DOT net). You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
>> terms of the GPL version 2.
>
> 2. What does Yap mean? And if you have read it why are we having this
> discussion?
> 3. Having high standards allows people to insult each other? You must be
> joking.
> 4. You created UMPLE, LWJGL, EMMA? Really?
> 5. So if you are prepared to donate to use Textmate why is this discussion
> ongoing?

1. Try finding the iOS version of Limechat.
2. Read my posts again, maybe then you might get some idea.
3. I am not. Im the one who have been targeted and insulted. Read the posts.
4. Nope. I contributed. My bad.
5. I do not like to be forced to 'donate'. It voids the term 'donation',
don't you agree?