[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

kafi kkaaffii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:03:05 UTC 2013

Just because Im using an open source software does not mean I need to pay for
it. I have been using Open Office for personal projects for the last couple
of years without paying anything.

Android, CHROME, Eclipse, GIMP, TrueCrypt, Open Office, LWJGL, and hundreds
of other popular open source projects are simply FREE.

Maybe you are implying that you are putting more works in TM than these
other projects?!!

Here is the question for you, give me one example of a popular open source
software, where I need to purchase license key for non-commercial personal
use.