[TxMt] Re: Do I have to pay for the final TM 2 license key?

Matthias mawe at typeofundefined.com
Thu Jul 18 14:29:58 UTC 2013

Wtf? Do you imply that just because you use TextMate for personal projects it's not worth any money? You've got a fundamentally wrong understanding of the whole open source thing, dude.

Some people put a lot of work into this piece of software and if you at least use it on a semi-regular basis you should definitely think about getting a license, no matter if you make any money with it or not.