[TxMt] Re: Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Jon Clayden jon.clayden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:32:44 UTC 2013

Right, OK. That still doesn't seem to fully explain why the CPU load goes
up again when I open a file whose project path is correctly set, but I can
imagine that there's some kind of domino effect occurring here. Clearly,
getting "projectDirectory" right is more important than I had realised.
Thanks for explaining.

All the best,
Jon