[TxMt] Failure to update TextMate 2

Juande Santander Vela juandesant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:04:58 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

since one of the earliest versions of TextMate 2, I lost the ability to automatically download a new version, getting the error message:

  SSL Certificate problem: verify that the CA...

which I assume comes from the similar curl-error: SSL Certificate problem: verify that the CA cert is OK.

I have deactivated the macports curl, and added CAs to the system curl, to no avail. My workaround is to download the versions from the github page, but I'd very much prefer to get automatic download working again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

--
Juande Santander Vela