[TxMt] Re: Best Practices: Running TextMate v1.5 and v2 Together?

bobrocke bob at bobrockefeller.com
Sun Feb 17 20:23:17 UTC 2013

So, if I have this right, these are TM2's Application Support folders:

Application Support/Avian/Bundles
     Diff files for bundles kept in Application Support/TextMate/Managed but
edited in TM2 go here
Application Support/Avian/Pristine Copy/Bundles
     Bundles specifically for TM2, or to override shipped-with bundles, go
here
Application Support/TextMate/Cache
Application Support/TextMate/Favorites
Application Support/TextMate/Managed
     All the TM2 shipped-with bundles are kept here
Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy
     What goes in here???
Application Support/TextMate/Session

That suggests TM1 and TM2 share/interfere at:

Application Support/TextMate/Cache
Application Support/TextMate/Favorites

I assume that no harm is done at those points?